Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and Certsee Limited (“us”, “we”, etc). By
visiting or using Our Website and Web Portal, you agree to be bound by them.
I / We are Certsee Limited, a company registered in the Republic of Ireland, number 602241. Our address
is: 7 The Green, Burkeen, Wicklow, Co. Wicklow.
You are: Anyone who uses our Website, Services and/or Web Portal
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our
By using Our Website, Web Portal or Services including you are agreeing to our terms and conditions set
These are the agreed terms
||means any individual who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for a
which is outside his business.
||means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your
experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images,
pictures scanned documents uploads, data entered, audio, videos and animations.
It includes content Posted by you.
|“Certsee Limited Membership”
||means any service we provide, whether through Our Website or otherwise. It
membership service we provide as set out on Our Website and in this contract.
||means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose
Content and/or other material on Our Website, and the phrases "Posted" and
shall be interpreted accordingly.
||means all of the services available from Our Website & Web Portal whether free
or charged and Service has a correspoinding meaning.
||means any website, web portal or service designed for electronic access by
mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us. It includes all web
pages controlled by us.
- These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By
buying Certsee Limited Membership or using Our Website free of charge, you agree to be
- We do not offer the Services in all countries. We may refuse to provide the Services if
live in a country we do not serve.
- In entering into this contract you have not relied on any representation or
information from any source except the definition and explanation of the Services given
on Our Website.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, we agree to provide to you some or all of the
Services described on Our Website at the prices we charge from time to time.
- Our contract with you and licence to you last for one year from the date of
commencement / payment. Any continuation by us or by you after the expiry of one year is
a new contract under the terms then posted on Our Website. Your continued use of our
Services after that shall be deemed acceptance by you of the changed Service, system
- The contract between us comes into existence only when we verify / activate your
account. Any payment by you to us does not create a contract. If we decline to provide a
Service we shall return your money to you within 30 days.
- If we give you free access to a Service or feature on Our Website which is normally a
charged feature, and that Service or feature is usually subject to additional
terms, you now agree that you will abide by those terms.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. Your continued use of our Services
after such modifications shall be deemed an acceptance by you to be bound by the terms
of the modified agreement.
Your account and personal information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person
in your name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to
ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us
immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to
anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about
yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you
do not do so, we may terminate your account.
commencement you consent to Certsee Ltd managing and processing your data, documents and
Certsee Limited Membership
Our basic Viewing Service is free of charge. You may use it subject to your compliance
terms of this agreement.
- Details of the cost and benefits of Certsee Limited Membership are as set out on Our
Website. You may subscribe to Certsee Limited and upgrade to Certsee Limited Membership
at any time.
- If you subscribe to Certsee Limited Membership as a Consumer, the law provides that you
can opt out of your right to the 14 day cancellation period. Of course, we will not
accept your subscription request unless you agree to opt out of your cancellation
You do this by instructing us to allow subscription immediately, or as soon as we can.
If you do that, we will give you Certsee Limited Membership immediately and you lose
your right to cancel your order.
By accepting these terms, you now agree that you are instructing us to give you Certsee
Limited Membership immediately and you understand that, in doing so, you lose your right
to cancel your order within 14 days.
If you give up your right to cancel, that will apply to any renewal of your Certsee
Limited Membership at any time from now.
- Apart from your cancellation rights, termination of Certsee Limited Membership will be
regulated by this contract as set out in paragraph 14 below.
You may not transfer your Certsee Limited Membership to any other person, business or
- We reserve the right to modify the Certsee Limited Membership rules or system and to
change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, without notice. Your
continued use of the Certsee Limited Membership after such modifications shall be deemed
an acceptance by you to be bound by the terms of the modified agreement.
- The price payable for Services that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- The price charged for any Service may differ from one country to another. You may not be
entitled to the lowest price unless you reside in the qualifying country.
- Prices are inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other
charges relating to payment in a currency other than Euro € will be borne by you.
- Any details given by us in relation to differing currency exchange rates are approximate
only and may vary from time to time.
- You will pay all sums due to us under this agreement by the means specified without any
set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item
to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- Approximately 30 days before expiry of the period, (usually annual subscription) for
which you have paid, we shall send you a message to your last known email address to
tell you that your Certsee Limited Membership and licence to use the Services is shortly
to expire and to invite you to renew. An invoice for the new period will be issued to
you once we receive confirmation that you wish to renew.
- At any time before expiry of your Certsee Limited Membership, you may use the “Profile”
tab on Our Website to access your personal information and change your requirements for
Services or cancel renewal.
- At expiry of your Certsee Limited Membership, we shall invite you to renew your Certsee
Limited Membership by sending you an email message, inviting you to pay for another
- Subject to last previous sub-paragraph, you may cancel Certsee Limited Membership
within 14 days after the day we confirm the renewal of your Certsee Limited Membership.
If you do so we will refund your Membership cost within 14 days of receipt of this
request. This does not apply if you have waived your opt out right as referred to in
paragraph 4.6 above.
- Other than the limitation set out above Certsee Limited Membership is non-refundable and
Security of your credit card or payment by card service.
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed on a page controlled by us. We use one or more online
payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure
- If you have asked us to remember your credit card details for your next purchase or
subscription, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details
will be fully encrypted and only used to process your automatic monthly payments or
other transactions which you have initiated.
Restrictions on what you may Post to Our Website
- We may, at our discretion, read, assess, review or moderate any Content Posted on Our
Website. If we do, we need not to notify you or give you a reason.
- You agree that you will not use, or allow anyone else, business or organisation to use
Our Website to Post Content which is or may
- malicious or defamatory;
- consist of commercial audio, video or music files;
- be obscene, offensive, threatening or violent;
- be sexually explicit or pornographic;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to
misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from us or that you are connected with us or
that we have endorsed you or your business;
- solicit passwords or personal information from anyone;
- be used to sell any goods or services or for any other commercial use;
- include anything other than words (i.e. you will not include any symbols or
photographs) except for a photograph of yourself or your business logo in your
profile in such place as we designate;
- link to any of the material specified above, in this paragraph.
- beexcessive or repeated off-topic messages sent to any forum or group;
- be inappropriate communications or Content to anyone under the age of 18.
Your Posting: Restricted Content
In connection with the restrictions set out below, we may refuse or edit or remove a
Posting which does not comply with these terms.
In addition to the restrictions set out above, a ‘Posting’ must not contain:
- hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by us;
- keywords or words repeated, which are irrelevant to the Content Posted.
- the name, logo or trademark of any organisation other than that of you or your client.
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information, documentation and/or false certificates
How we handle your Content
2018 which is at CLICK HERE
- If you Post Content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available in the public
domains. We have no control over who sees it or what anyone does with it.
- Even if access to your text is behind a user registration it remains effectively in the
public domain because someone has only to register and log in, to access it. You should
therefore avoid Posting unnecessary confidential information.
- Posting content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We
have no claim over it and we will not protect your rights for you.
- You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s
intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any
Content having been Posted by you.
- You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the
public domain and not confidential.
- Please notify us immediately by email of any security breach or unauthorised use of your
Removal of offensive Content
- For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph is addressed to any person who comes on Our
Website for any purpose.
- We are under no obligation to monitor or record the activity of any customer for any
purpose, nor do we assume any responsibility to monitor or police Internet-related
activities. However, we may do so without notice to you and without giving you a reason.
- If you are offended by any Content, the following procedure applies:
- your claim or complaint must be submitted to us in the form available on Our
Website or contain the same information as that requested in our form. It must
be sent to us by post or email;
- we shall remove the offending Content as soon as we are reasonably able;
- after we receive notice of a claim or complaint, we shall investigate so far as
we alone decide;
- we may re-instate the Content about which you have complained or not.
- In respect of any complaint made by you or any person on your behalf, whether using our
form of complaint or not, you now irrevocably grant to us a licence to publish the
complaint and all ensuing correspondence and communication, without limit.
- You now agree that if any complaint is made by you frivolously or vexatiously you will
repay us the cost of our investigation including legal fees, if any.
Security of Our Website
- If you violate Our Website, we shall take legal action against you.
- You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person, business or
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our
Website, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation
of Our Website to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed
Our Website by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download or copy any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content
except as intended by this agreement;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information
available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is
reasonably necessary for your use of the Services;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
- Despite the above terms, we now grant a licence to you to:
- create a hyperlink to Our Website for the purpose of promoting an interest
common to both of us. You can do this without specific permission. This licence
is conditional upon your not portraying us or any product or service in a false,
misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo
or other proprietary graphic or trademark of ours as part of the link without
our express written consent.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies to sales throughout
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any
jurisdiction an implied condition, warrant or term cannot be excluded, then this sub
paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to
release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- We make no representation or warranty that the Services will be:
- useful to you;
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error;
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to
you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- You agree that in any circumstances when we may become liable to you, the limit of our
liability is the amount you have paid us in the immediately preceding 12 month period
for the Services concerned.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is:
- indirect or consequential loss; or
- economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill, even if
loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of information on Our Website of Web
Portal nor do we commit to ensuring that they remain available or that they are kept up
- The use of Our Website, Web Portal and Services is at your sole discretion and risk. We
shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of
data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software
or any consequential, incidental or indirect loss arising out of any damage to your
computer system or loss of data.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability)
applies to our Certsee Ltd directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and
affiliated companies as well as to us.
- If you become aware of any breach of any term of this agreement by any person, please
tell us. We welcome your input but do not guarantee to agree with your judgement.
Duration and Termination
- This agreement shall operate for the period (usually 12 calendar months) for which you
have subscribed to Certsee
Limited Membership Service.
- You may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect. You
may terminate the agreement either by sending notice to us by post or email. We reserve
the right to check the validity of any request to terminate Certsee Limited Membership.
- We may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect by
sending you notice to that effect by post or email.
- Termination by either party shall have the following effects:
- your right to use the Services immediately ceases;
- we are under no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or
any third party.
- In the event of such termination by us, we will within seven days refund to you the
balance of your subscription outstanding for any Service, pro rata with time not
elapsed. (based on 12 calendar months subscription)
- There shall be no re-imbursement or credit if the Service is terminated due to your
breach of the terms of this agreement.
- We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any and all parts of the
Services provided to you, without refunding to you any fees paid if we decide in our
absolute discretion that you have failed to comply with any of the terms of this
Storage of Data
- We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store or deliver email or
- We may, from time to time, set a limit on the number of messages you may send, store, or
receive through the Service. We may delete messages in excess of that limit. We shall
give you notice of any change to your limit, except in an emergency.
- You accept that we cannot be liable to you for any such deletion or failure to deliver
Interruption to Services
- If it is necessary for us to interrupt the Services, we will give you reasonable notice
where this is possible and when we believe the down time is such as to justify telling
- You acknowledge that the Services may also be interrupted for many reasons beyond our
control and for essential Web Services Maintenance periods.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss, foreseeable or not, arising from
any interruption to the Services.
You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability, suffered by us at any
time and arising out of:
- any act, neglect or default of yours in connection with this agreement or your use of
- your breach of this agreement;
- your failure to comply with any law;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the Services.
In this paragraph the term “ADR Provider” means an approved body under the European Union
(Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes) Regulations 2015.
The following terms apply in the event of a dispute between the parties:
- If you are not happy with our services or have any complaint then you must tell us by
email message to the email address given on Our Website.
- If a dispute is not settled as set out above, we hope you will agree to attempt to
resolve it by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation or
- We can propose an ADR Provider or will listen to your proposal. If you are in any way
concerned, you should read the regulations at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be
void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to
the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to
prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form.
Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any
way affect any other of these terms.
- The rights and obligations of the parties set out in this agreement shall pass to any
permitted successor in title.
- If you are in breach of any term of this agreement, we may:
- terminate your account and refuse access to Our Website;
- remove or edit Content, or cancel any order at our discretion;
- issue a claim in any court.
- Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination
or completion shall so continue.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as
a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the
- Any communication to be served on either of the parties by the other shall be delivered
by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery.
It shall be deemed to have been delivered:
■ if delivered by hand: on the day of delivery;
■ if sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting;
- So far as the law permits, and unless otherwise agreed, this agreement does not give any
right to any third party.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance of this agreement
which is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including any labour
dispute between a party and its employees.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the
laws of Ireland and you agree that any dispute arising from it shall be litigated only